- Category: 2014 Series
- Published on Monday, 10 February 2014 01:12
- Written by Eric D.
- Hits: 2171
MOUNT-SEA ONE LOFT RACE
2014 BAND SERIES (WITH FINAL RACE ON MARCH 2015)
PROCEDURE OF ENTRIES:
1. All Entry Birds must be ringed with MOUNT-SEA Oneloft official band or any permanent band issued by any club. Personalized bands or any other form of markers are not allowed.
2. MOUNT-SEA Oneloft official band is available from March 08, 2014 at 50 points per piece. A maximum of 20 bands can be issued to a participating Member/group. Complete information such as Name, address, contact numbers must be submitted before rings will be issued.
3. All entries must be submitted in a registration form duly filled-in and signed by the registered Member/group once his/her first entry has been entered. Download the official form here.
4. Registrations and acceptance will start from April 1st to June 30, 2014 on a first come first accommodate basis. No more entries will be accepted once the total birds entered have reach 1,500.
5. An official entry fee of 3,600 points per bird must be paid. An extra bird can be registered (Free of Charge) if a registered Member/group entered 5 birds (1-set) ringed with the MOUNT-SEA Oneloft official bands. The Free bird must be MS-OLR banded also.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
6. Payment of the first bird (3,600 points) is strictly required when submitting his/her entry. Balance must be paid on or before July 31, 2014.
7. For member/group with more than 10 entries and in good standing as certified by their respective and duly recognized clubs. Payment of the first bird will be allowed with balance split before July 31, 2014 and October 31, 2014.
8. All entries of any member/group will be cancelled once the payment term stated above is not met, and all birds and payments shall be forfeited in favor of the Organizer.
9. All entries must be made directly to the Oneloft in Rosario, Cavite or to some designated collecting stations. Contact Joseph Yap at 2152881 or 0917-8106125 for the collecting station nearest you. Bird collection will be done only on Sundays.
10. The final race is scheduled in March, 2015 in Calbayog City.
11. Loft visit will not be permitted except when accompanied by MT-SEA Oneloft BODs.
12. All loft visitors must properly log-in their name and club affiliations before entering the Oneloft.
13. No loft visitors are allowed to catch or handle the birds.
14. List of Sick Birds will be published at the OLR website weekly or as soon as information becomes available during the entry period so participants can choose to replace their birds immediately.
15. Birds that died before June 30, 2014 will be entitled for replacement. Acceptance of replacement birds will only be up to July 31, 2014.
FREE ENTRY/ENTRIES FOR 2015:
16. Any member with entries of at least ONE set (5 birds) is entitled to the following bonus if he/she is left with the following number of birds on the 2014 series LEGASPI race:
A. 1 BONUS for 1 set if no more bird is validated.
B. 2 BONUS for 2 sets if only one bird or less is validated.
C. 3 BONUS for 3 sets if only two birds or less is validated.
RACES AND PRIZES:
17. After completing series of trainings, three Races starting from Legaspi City will be conducted. The other races are Matnog, Sorsogon and Calbayog.
18. The top twenty (20) lap winners for the FINAL RACE will win 20,000 points each. Top three (3) birds will also be awarded with trophies. All qualifying birds in the FINAL RACE will receive a diploma.
19. The top ten Overall Winners will be awarded with Diplomas and Prizes. Top 3 Overall Winners will also be awarded with trophies. Weighted average system will be adopted to determine the winning birds.
(Speed x 1.0 for Legaspi, speed x 1.18 for Matnog, and speed x 1.42 for Calbayog).
20. A total prize of 2,000 points x paid entries will be at stake for the top ten FINAL RACE and Overall winners.
21. Prizes will be distributed as follows:
1st place – 18% 6th place – 8%
2nd place – 16% 7th place – 7%
3rd place – 14% 8th place – 6%
4th place – 12% 9th place – 5%
5th place – 10% 10th place – 4%
22. The Organizer reserves the right to make changes as it deems necessary.
23. All official results and interpretations of Oneloft will be final.
AUCTION OF BIRDS:
24. The Top 10 Overall Birds and/or Top 20 Final Lap Winners will be auctioned online at a later date.
25. Proceeds of the Auction will be distributed 50/50 between the Member and the Organizer.
26. All other birds returning and doesn’t belong to the Top 10 Overall Birds or Top 20 Final Lap Winners can be retrieved by the owner/breeder within a one week period after the final race. NO BUYBACK.
OPTIONAL FRIENDLY NATIONAL RACE (RACEPOINT –> ABUYOG, LEYTE):
27. After the final race of MSOLR, finishers can now opt to participate in a friendly national race on Abuyog, Leyte to be conducted by a committee of clubs from Batangas, Cavite, and Laguna.
28. MSOLR will care and condition the participating birds for the said race.
28. All entries to this friendly national race must be pre-registered and paid for during the participation period which will end on July 31, 2014. Entry fee is 200 points.
29. Total Entry Fees accumulated for this friendly race will be divided equally among finishers who will clock their birds on this special 2-day friendly national race. (Final Prize Mechanics to be officially announced later by the committee).
30. If in case, any MSOLR bird wins in this friendly national race, 10% of the winnings of the said bird will go to MSOLR.